We are IN the middle of summer! Where are you headed? Everyone we know has a little trip planned, do you? Color trends for this summer are taking us on a trip as well! Brigh, breezy and sunlit shades are beaming all around us. Ice cream tones and seaside colors are popping up all over this season. Swimming pool blues, corals, and soft citrons and cranberry! It's delicious and exciting! Below you will find our Top 3 Color trends for summer! Happy Shopping!
#1 - Blues and greens are going to be seen saturated and fun. You will see them placed alongside crisp white and sweet lime.
- We are loving this Sulphur Spring Charleston Necklace by Ek Thongprasert from Moda Operandi.
- And how about this fabulous LCP Chaise Lounge in Light Blue?!
- The sunkissed shorts are from the GAP
- And those fabulous sunglasses are by Etnia Barcelona
- Art piece by Copyright Davis
- More sunkissed shorts from the GAP. Art by Greenbox Art
- Beach chair by Julie Brown Designs called Pink Voyager Skipper
- Courreges round bi-colour sunglasses
- Scallop hoop earrings by Kate Spade from Piperlime
#3 - The third combination will include sea green and sweet lime paired with a pretty pink base.
- The Acapulco chair from Innit
- Sunkissed printed shorts from the GAP
- Travel jewelry roll from Neiman Marcus
- Blue Crown sparky sunglasses in teal green
Trend report thanks to Stylesight.